Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Ad Campaign

So Marcin decided he wanted to invest in a new ad campaign (with my blessing) and now we're on our way to stardom! It's probably not what you think. The cost is relatively cheap and it is something that is better suited in a town like Austin where I live and it'll help at events. Marcin is having my auto tagged up with RSS logos. It's a travelling billboard! Gee, he really knows how to make me feel like part of the family.

For the moment, as long as my battery on my laptop holds out I'm trying my best to get some work done while hanging out at the cafe in the Whole Foods downtown which happens to be across from where my car is getting "personalized". I'll surely post the pics of the vehicle so that you can keep your eye out for it at various triathlons around Texas. It looks like we'll also be going to a couple in California and one in New Hampshire later this year.

Anyway, gotta run, battery fading fast. Cheers!

No comments: