Friday, April 6, 2007

Who Wants To Be A Super Hero?

My good friend Jarrett Crippen, that's who! I've known Jarrett since nursery school. I've seen him at his best (Detective for the Austin Police Department) and at his worst (platinum blonde mullet, drunk and trying to get out of a passenger side car door with the seat belt still on). Hmmm, I've got to say that is the ONLY time he EVER got drunk. At least he was a silly drunk.

Anyway, Jarrett is off to Hollywood tomorrow to fight for justice as one of twelve contestants on a reality show called "Who wants to be a super hero?". His super hero character is one he made up when he was in 7th grade. He IS "TakeDown". Take a look at his video bid for the role - TakeDown vs. The Punk. Yeah, he's a real goof. Maybe someday I'll tell you about all his mishaps on a camping trip we took to Reimer's Ranch.

No comments: