Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rocket Bag Makes Pez's Holiday List

Pez Cycling News is a daily visit of mine. Okay, so it's a bit "roadie" for most tri-geeks, but seeing that I'm more road-geek than tri-geek it's acceptable for me. Besides, our product designer is enough tri-geek for the whole company. And yes, for those who know and love him, that would be Marcin.

Besides, I have a good excuse for not running, I get terrible shin splints. Swimming is a different story. I have no excuse not to swim except that it's too simple for me to participate in. What I mean to say is that there aren't many cool technical gadgets to use while swimming unless you are scuba diving. Now that I have done and love to do. If I'm going to have to go through all the steps of driving somehwere, changing, getting wet, drying off, showering and then gettting dressed again their had better be a lot of cool tech gadgets involved!

Cheers!

No comments: