Monday, July 21, 2008

Rocket Science Sports Open Water Swim

You know that new Rocket Skin I just posted about? Sure, I bet you've been frothing at the mouth ever since I mentioned it.

Anyway, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make you froth even more. YOU CAN GET ONE FOR FREE!

This isn't April, and I'm not playing anyone for a fool. This is for real!

August 17th just outside of Austin Texas we will have the first Rocket Science Sports Open Water Swim. The competition features a 1.2 mile and a 2.4 mile course. The overall male and female winners and winners of the masters men and women 2.4 mile course gets a brand spankin new Rocket Skin! Thanks to Joey Trimyer and Austin Triathletes for setting this up!

Now this just begs the question to be asked, do you think anyone is going to buy a Rocket Skin BEFORE the race so they can win another one?

Hope to see you there with or without a Rocket Skin, but either way, frothing at the mouth.

Cheers!

No comments: